Custom Typewriter Poems and Petals & Poetry
E X P A N D and UPLIFT hearts with a personalized poem typewritten just for you or a loved one!
“I can’t even put into words how much your poem captured my mom and our love for her. It brought tears to my eyes and gave me the chills as I read your work of art. I can’t wait to sit and read it over and over again because there is so much to it. I’m in awe of what you created.” -Kim Morrow
Personalized poems are wonderful for:
- Baby gifts
- Teacher gifts
- Thank yous
- Appreciation for someone special
- No reason at all, who wouldn’t want a poem written especially for them?
Here’s how to order your personalized poem:
- Click link to purchase your poem:
(One poem = $205 includes typewritten poem mounted on decorative paper, gift wrap and postage & handling).
- After purchase, you’ll receive an email from me to set up a short phone call (15 minutes) to discuss your poem topic around your schedule.
- On the call, I’ll ask you a few fun questions about your loved one and/or the special occasion, and within 2 weeks, I’ll transform your sentiments into a one-of -a-kind personalized poem. (Speed delivery available upon request for additional fee).
- Your poem will be gift wrapped in beautiful paper and mailed the old-fashioned way. (Please allow 2 weeks for writing & delivery)
Would you like a personalized bouquet of flowers with that poem? Order PETALS & POETRY!
For folks local to Marin County, California…I’m collaborating with florista Whitney Kolterman of Flower Power Marin to provide a truly customized and personal gift of Petals & Poetry. We’ll ask you a few fun questions about your loved one and/or the special occasion, and then transform your sentiments into both a personalized poem AND an oversized arrangement of hand-selected floral blooms. The poetry & flowers are hand-delivered to your door, with an option to add an in-person reading of the poem. Click here to read my blog with more details about this unique gift.
““The flowers are gorgeous and the poem is absolutely perfect. I cried when Allison read it to me. Your partnership is brilliant!”
“Your poem made me cry and I immediately wanted to call and thank you. This poem is such a personal, beautiful expression of how grateful I felt (and something I could never have written myself). You have created a work of art that is a worthy gift. And from my heart, I thank you so very much.”
“My mother’s poem was way more than just words, it was a whole experience. Talking with you, I got in touch with what I love deeply about my mom, and then to have you craft my sentiments into this lovely poem, and then to see her face when she read it-tears all around…”